Advertising Account Executive
People Newspapers, a D Magazine affiliate, is looking for a smart, creative advertising sales person to join our team. Candidates must be self-starters, resourceful and able to thrive in high pressure, but fun, environments.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create new business opportunities through personal selling activities and effective networking
- Thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential clients.
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial contact through execution of the client campaign
- Develop creative campaigns / proposals that help clients achieve their business objectives
- Consistently win new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expand and maintain existing client relationships
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, AND SALES ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATES
- Bachelor’s degree + 1-3 years sales experience
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Dallas marketplace. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network
- Ability to get in front of high-level decision makers
- Consultative selling experience a must
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Experience with and comfort entertaining clients in social setting
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive comp plan and uncapped incentive program
- Company benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability, retirement savings, holidays, and personal days.
To apply for this position, email cover letter and you resume to email@example.com.