After months of meetings to gather input from parent groups and neighbors, designs for the new Bradfield Elementary are beginning to take shape.
- Increasing the amount of active play area
- Retaining as many existing mature trees as possible
- Retaining some of the historic elements of the existing building's façade
- Improving traffic congestion in the surrounding neighborhood as much as possible
- Creating a front-yard social space for parents, students, and the community
- Directing all pedestrian traffic to Southern Avenue rather than Mockingbird
- Having dedicated underground parking for staff