Every time I head to NorthPark, it always seems like something’s coming or going. The nature of commerce, I suppose, or a comment on the fleeting minds and tastes of consumers. Whatever.
But this just passed over my desk, and thought I’d share. Here’s the tenant schedule for this summer for NorthPark. Plan your visits accordingly:
– Officine Panerai– Italian watchmakers, June 2012
– Crocs– “Colorful, lightweight footwear for every season” or, IMO, the Devil’s spawn. June 2012
– Kiehl’s– Old World apothecary, June 2012
– Drybar– “No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.” Nike would be proud. August 2012
– Seasons 52– grill and wine bar, replacing the McCormick and Schmick’s. Fall 2012