Tucked into tomorrow’s University Park City Council meeting is a discussion on garage sale regulations. The discussion’s an opportunity for the City Council to review the regulations, and talk about how they can make them clearer to residents. Here’s a slice of the most common violations, from community development director Robbie Corder:
- Signs placed in the City’s rights-of-way (ROW)
- More than one sign posted
- Sign exceeds two (2) square feet
- Sales conducted in the front yard
- Garage sales conducted more than two (2) days per calendar year
Tip: load up a U-Haul, and have a garage sale somewhere else.